4/25/11

Happy Girl!

Today is a good day.  I mean, I am really in a good place.  Since I feel like I'm going to burst with all that is good in my life, I am going to share a list of what I am thankful for. 

1.  The sun is shining!
2. My Jesus loves me.
3. My children are healthy.  There are so many sick children in this world, I do not want to take their health for granted.
4.  My husband has a good job, and he can provide so much more than just the basics for us.
5.  I can exercise and I love to do it! (This one took me about 28 yrs. to be able to say but at 34 I still feel this way)
6.  I could drive with my windows down today.
7.  The sun is shining!
8.  I heard a new song that I love.  The song is Who Says by Selena Gomez and I LOVE the message.
9.  Today has been a day with no physical pain.
10.  I have great friends.
11. I ate a piece of chocolate peanut butter pie after dinner last night.  I savored every bite and the best part is that I didn't have to wrestle with any guilt :)
12. Did I mention that the sun is shining today?!?!

Sorry I could not stop at just 10.  No, my life isn't perfect.  But today, I am feeling great and I want every one to know.  Anyone care to share what makes you happy?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished