5/10/11

Okay, play along with me. I'm interested in finding out what job around the house you hate doing. I'm not talking about the job you wish you weren't doing. I'm not talking about the job that you do for no other reason than it must be done. I want to know what job you would never do again if there was a way to make it so.

For me, I don't even have to think about it. In fact it was while doing this very thing that this blog idea came to me. I HATE touching raw meat so I wish I never had to cut another chicken breast in half again. It grosses me out way more than it should. I don't mind eating it but I absolutely mind cutting it prior to being cooked. There are lots of jobs that annoy me because of their never ending repetitiveness, like laundry and the emptying the dishwasher. But I would much rather do these things than touch cold,slimy chicken...yuck!

So let's hear it. What job would you never do again. Leave a quick comment to share. Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished