7/1/11

Five Question Friday

I'm trying something new today.  I have found a fun blog that provides 5 questions each Friday that are designed to be posted on other blogs.  I thought I would take advantage of this and see how it goes.  I hope you enjoy!
 
1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
 
My Responses...
1.  If I had the chance to bungee jump, I am sorry to say, I would not do it.  I have a real fear of free falling and since that is the purpose of this activity, I don't see how I could make myself suffer for the time it would take to finish the jump.  I know, I'm a chicken.  Some things are worth it to me to put on my big girl panties and face, others are not.  This is one of those things that just isn't worth it to me.  I don't think I would even do well to watch someone else take that leap.
 
2.  I would rather go to a movie theater to see a movie than sit at a drive-in.  I remember going to drive-in as a kid.  It never seemed too comfortable.   It was fun to go in my jammies but it was awkward to see and the sound was never right.  With the technology today, a movie is at its best when the sound is loud and coming at you from all sides.  Give me comfy seats any day.
 
3.  I do not have my groceries delivered although I have been known to do my grocery shopping online.  Then I just drive up to the designated lane, check in, pay and watch as my weekly order is loaded into the back of my car.
 
4.  I used to get my eyebrows waxed every month when I got  my hair cut.  Throughout the next four weeks, I would grab any one that would dare arise.   When I switched hair salons this year, I just started doing them myself again.  Let me just say....I HATE plucking my eyebrows.  It is a miserable job that I simply endure.  I don't know why I stopped getting them waxed.  Maybe its time to give the new girl a try.
 
5.  I do not think the people I went to high school would be surprised with  my life today.  I was a very average kid.  Good student, had a few good friends, loved to read.  Today, I have a simple life.  I am home with my kiddos, have a dog and two cats.  I still love to read.  I am much more social now.  I am also have much more self-confidence.  These things have developed over time with age and experiences.  I think the most surprising thing to anyone would be that I would have a blog.  And that my blog is a source of such personal enjoyment. 
 
There you have it.  My answers to this week's questions.  These questions seem pretty random and don't follow a theme which is fine with me.  It was fun to think through my answers.  I hope you enjoyed reading my responses.  Feel free to post any comments below. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished