7/29/11

Five Question Friday

Ok, here is another Five Question Friday. I thought these questions were mostly fun. Things I don't normally think on. Read on to learn about me an please feel free to respond with your own answers. I'd love to learn a little about you.

1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?

I don't think I would ever have thought to say "let's renew our vowels". So I'd say nay. Last year we were invited to a very small renewal ceremony and it was truly beautiful. I'm not a huge fan of weddings but I really did enjoy the beauty and romance of this ceremony. While I would do almost everything different if I could redo my wedding I don't feel I need a renewal ceremony to make the changes I would have done differently. I certainly don't want to do the work that would be involved. I guess it goes back to me not being a fan of weddings. While I love marriage and commitment, weddings are boring to me. That sounds awful but there you have it.


2. What sound/s annoy you the most?

That very annoyed tone my children take with each other. This tone is used to say one word, the name of their sibling. But it drives me crazy :~P

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?

This one was hard. Having one boy and one girl, there are things I love about having each gender. BUT, if I have to choose, I do believe I would pick having boys (at least today I would). As of early July when my daughter turned five she has developed a terrible attitude overnight and I no longer recognize my SweetPea. I could totally do without the defiance, tears, and nasty tone that has only just begun. Not sure when this phase will be over, but I'm so ready!

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?

Not really. Andy is a pharmacist and so there isn't much room for belief in alternative medicine in our house.

5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?

I absolutely would take a family member's children and raise them if there was a need. Family is so important. You just do what needs done. In a situation where raising their children was necessary, it would be more than an obligation. To be a part of those children's lives and see that they are cared for and loved would be most important. I wouldn't think twice about this one.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished