7/28/11

Kids in the Kitchen

There is one month left of summer before the kiddos return to school. How did that happen? As part of my attempt at being more messy and doing something hands on with the Mini's, I've come up with a new idea.

I had bought some time back three pamphlet-like cookbook for kids. Kid friendly recipes for all eating occasions. Most of all, these foods look fun :)

So I let the kiddos look through the books and circle what they want to try. Each week we are going to make one or two of the recipes.

They were very excited as they poured through page after page of creative foods.




We made Cake Cones. We invited got together with a friend and had lots of messy fun! These were very fun to make and even more fun eat! Here are a few pics of the fun had by all.




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished