7/15/11

One of my favorites :)


Today is Friday, so I'm making pancakes for lunch as per our tradition. While these yummy hot cakes are cooking, I realized I wanted to share one of my favorite recipe websites.

www.mrbreakfast.com

It's simple to remember and it is FULL of every kind of breakfast food you can think of (or at least any type I can think of, haha). Breakfast foods are my favorite in general. Like any good recipe site, the recipes are rated and people leave comments sharing any changes they made.

I discovered this site when I was looking for Smoothie recipes. I hit the jackpot! Most of the time I use recipe apps on my iPhone. But I do frequently refer to this site and I've been happy every time.

Check it out. What are your favorite recipe sites? Please share them below.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished