8/30/11

BC Day 12

Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without
--------

This may be the easiest post of this 30 Day Challenge.  At least for me.  I don't even have to think about this one.  Ask my kiddos and they can probably guess this answer.  I DO NOT leave the house without my iPhone.  This is my phone, my calendar, my photo album, my entertainment, my resource for a quick answer, my cookbook, shopping list, and I could go on and on.

The few times I have left the house without my phone, have been very stressful.  I spend the whole time grabbing for it and then panicking when I don't find it.  Then I hope I left it at home.  What if I lost it?  What if its broken? I feel naked.  I feel a little lost.  I feel like something is missing.

I know, its just a phone.  I know, people are thinking "get a grip".  But it is what it is.  If I'm to be honest, then my iPhone is what I do not leave the house without.

This is a simple question for you to answer...what is something that you don't leave the house without?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished