8/19/11

BC Day 5

Day 5: A song to match your mood today

--------

I'm going to take this topic and add a little twist. Today was a very different day for me. I packed my little girl into the car and took off to visit my sister in North Carolina. I was very excited and more than a little anxious about making this trip on our own. My emotions were all over the board today. So instead of a single song that matches my mood for today, I'm going to name the first 10 songs to play on my iphone. This seems like a natural "twist" since my playlist is extremely varied so all my moods should be covered ;)

1. Before the Morning by Josh Wilson
2. Love Comes Down by Kerrie Roberts
3. Here Tomorrow, Gone Today by Lifehouse
4. Favorite Song by Colbie Caillat
5. Bad Day by Daniel Powter
6. Raise Your Glass by Pink
7. Little Wonders by Rob Thomas
8. Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae
9. Brighter Than the Sun by Colbie Caillat
10. Waka Waka by Shakira

There you have it. An odd mix of music genres. But these songs and MANY more kept me company (my little one watched movie after movie, was that wrong?) during my 8 hour drive.

Here's your chance to leave a comment...what song are you listening to now (or do you last remember listening to)? ...GO!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished