8/23/11

Blog Challenge Day 7

Day 7: Favorite Movie
------

This is a toughy. I like to watch movies. Not as much as I like to read but I do watch a lot of movies. I have a few favorites. I really can't pick an all time favorite.

1. My Fair Lady - a classic. Fun love story, good music. And I adore Audrey Hepburn.
2. A Walk to Remember - this is a terrific love story with a sad twist. A very well written story (this is one of our favorite books too).
3. Ever After - I love this updated version of this Cinderella story.

I guess those are my top choices in movies. I will watch almost anything. I really enjoy psychological thrillers and suspense. I am not afraid of a good action film. Really,as long as I'm entertained for a while, I'm happy. But the movies listed above are my favorites.

What is your favorite movie?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished