9/19/11

Bacon Spinach Salad



My husband doesn't care for spinach so I made his salad with mixed greens. The kids and I enjoyed spinach in our salads, I just forgot to take a picture until it was too late. This was a another simple recipe that was very tasty. The dressing alone was so good I'm sure I'll make it again soon.

Cook bacon, drain well and crumble. Set aside. Make the dressing (recipe below). Put salad in bowls, add chopped carrots, sprinkle crumbled bacon and walnuts. Drizzle dressing over salad. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
3 T sugar
1/2 t salt
1/8 t pepper
1/3 C olive oil
2 T apple cider vinegar
1 T dijon mustard
1 T garlic and onion seasoning (if using separate seasoning, I'd use 1/2 T of each)
Place all ingredients into food processor and mix. Serve immediately.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished