9/13/11

BC Day 22

Day 22: What's in your purse
-----------
That depends on which purse I'm using, haha!  I guess I have what most women carry in their purse.  When my kiddos were younger, I would have some more humorous items down at the bottom of my bag.  Things like toys, cheerios, clay (yes, I had a small container of modeling clay), hair clips, trucks and cars, etc.  Sadly, those days are behind me now.

Today, I have my wallet.  My checkbook.  Hand cream.  A few pens because I can never find one when I need one.  My asthma inhaler.  A clippy just in case the one in my hair breaks or I find myself in a situation where I need one.  An embarrassing assortment of lipsticks and lip glosses, but what do you expect from a woman who sell Mary Kay?  I also keep a spiral notebook that helps me keep my shopping lists, and to-do lists with me at all times.  Often, I throw a book or my Kindle into my purse.  You never know how long you are going to have to wait at various appointments.  And finally, I always have some minty gum in my purse.  With as much coffee as I drink, I like to chew a piece of minty gum to freshen up a bit after my last cup in the morning or while I'm running around in the afternoon.

Probably nothing too surprising in my purse.  Any funny things in your purse?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished