9/14/11

BC Day 23

Day 23: My favorite board game
------------
                                                              

I am really ready for this challenge to be over. I'm tired of writing about myself. But I plan to see this through so hang in there with me for a little bit longer.


Scrabble.  I really enjoy playing word games even though I'm not usually the winner.  Boggle, Words with Friends and Wheel of Fortune are two of my favorite games I play on my iPhone.  If I have to choose a board game, it would definitely be Scrabble.

There isn't much more to say on this topic.  So I'll take a minute to admit that I'm kind of bored with this 30 Day Challenge.  Most of the topics are okay and some of them have led me to some interesting discoveries about myself.  But this is taking a lot longer than I expected.  But, I am almost finished.  I set out to complete this Challenge and I'm going to do it.  Whoa, does that mean that I have not only set a goal but I've also almost completed it?  (Refer to BC Day 13)  Imagine that.

What is your favorite board game?   This is an easy one so leave a comment below and share.  Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished