9/16/11

BC Day 25

Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
------------
EASY. Here is a look at my much varied selection of music.  I love music.  I love songs that tell stories.  I associate music with times, places, people and experiences.   It amazes me how a song can bring memories to mind from a long time ago.  

1. Hey, Princess by Allstar Weekend
2. I Am Woman by Jordin Sparks
3. In Better Hands by Natalie Grant
4. Breakthrough by Lemonade Mouth
5. Think Good Thoughts by Colbie Caillat
6. You Wouldn't Cry by Mandisa
7. Size Matters by Natasha Bedingfield
8. Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield
9. I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas
10. Hey, Soul Sister by Train

Strange mix to most.  But I really like all of these songs.  Even those that are made for Tweens!  Shuffle on the iPod is great.  So many songs, so many artists and never in the same order :) It's like listening to a new cd every time.  And with the current technology,  I can play my iPod in my kitchen, my bathroom and in my car.  Where ever I go, my music goes.  That is so cool!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished