9/23/11

BC Day 30!!!!!!!

Day 30: a picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened 
since you started the challenge

  

Final Blog Challenge Post!  Hooray!  I don't know why this post has me post a current picture of me, but here it is.  I just got a new pair of glasses so I took this pic to see what they would look like in pictures.  A little weird I guess, but there it is.  

Five good things that have happened since I began this challenge....
1. I have learned a few things about myself.  There were even a few times, I discovered something new about my personality and character while I was actually writing the actual post.
2.  My children started this school year with a great attitude.  On the first day, my son said, "A lot of kids are nervous today Mommy, but I'm not.  I'm excited!"  My daughter got off the bus the first afternoon and exclaimed, "Kindergarten is awesome!"  
3.  I got to meet and exercise with Denise Austin!  Super cool experience for me :)
4.  My book club met again and we had a great time together.  
5.  We switched our cats to wet food instead of dry food. For years we've been cleaning up cat vomit.  Making this switch has had a dramatic change in this yucky area.  As in, its almost completely stopped.  If my kitties could talk (see Wish #3 from BC 29), I'm sure we could have fixed this problem years ago, haha!

Well, I've done it.  I set out to complete this challenge, and I did.  Some days were much more fun than others.  Some days, were really hard to do.  I hit the point where I didn't want to do this anymore.  But I really wanted to make it to the end.  Now that I'm here, I'm really happy to be here.  I'm glad I participated, I persevered and I'm glad its done.  

Anyone care to share any thoughts on this Blog Challenge?  I'd love any feedback.



1 comment :

  1. Asha had a comment when she saw your picture: It's Dawnie! I love Dawnie! I wanna talk to her!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished