9/21/11

Book Review

My Book Club has finally met again!  That feels great.  We had a great time catching up with one another and talking about the book we had read (months ago!).  I had mentioned in a previous post about changes that my book club was moving to a new time...during the day.  And a new place...a local cafe with childcare.  This was our first meeting at the new time and place and I thought it went very well.  I'm super excited to get back into the swing of book club.  I've decided that I will write a book review each month and post it on Java Talk.



The book that was chosen to read for our next meeting is One Day by David Nicholls.  This is a popular book right now because it has been made into a movie that is currently in the theaters.  This book was a good choice because we are going to meet to discuss this book.  AND we will get a night out with the girls to see the movie in the near future!  Check back soon and see what I thought about this book...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished