9/12/11

Menu Monday

In an attempt to keep myself organized and possibly pass on some tasty menu ideas.  I am going to post the choices I've made for dinner this week.  Remember, even I don't know what order I will make these dinners ;) We need to build in a little flexibility in this house.  But, I have ideas in mind and the ingredients needed to make these dinners.  So, I'm ready to go...just pick something from the list and put it together.

This week, I'm planning to make:
Honey Mustard Chicken with cauliflower,
Chicken Sausage with baked beans and sauteed zucchini,
BBQ Pork Chops and fresh spinach and strawberry salad
Broccoli Cheese Soup
Tomato-Basil Chicken with egg noodles and broccoli

Okay, there is my plan.  I'm looking forward to some good eats!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished