9/26/11

Menu Monday

Happy Monday!  As I sat down and planned my menu for this week, I really started to look forward to making dinner.  That's good for me since Andy will be away for the first half of the week so Mom's in charge of it everything for those days.  It'll be crazy but we'll get through.

So here it is...my dinner plans for the week.

Nutritious Nuggets with Roasted Veggies

Crumb Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Lemon-Parmesan Broccoli

Lasagna Corn Carne

Chicken and Noodles with Vegetables

***I'm taking the kiddos out to eat one night.  We have too many jobs to get done and too many places to be so I'm planning a night out.   I'm going to enjoy a somewhat peaceful meal with the Mini's where someone else does the cooking and the cleanup.  Then I'll drag the kiddos off to the next stop for the night***

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished