9/6/11

Mystery Solved!

I have quite a list of blogs that I read on a daily basis.  You can memorize all the web addresses or you can bookmark each site.  But I have found an easier way.  I have an RSS app on my phone.  I don't know what the RSS is all about.  I only know that when I type in the web address, up pops the blog I'm looking for.  Then I can subscribe to it with the swipe of a finger.  That's it.  I simply click on the app and then all the blogs I read are right there and all the new posts are highlighted.

Okay...so why this information?  I am sharing this because for some reason, when I tried to find Java Talk on this app, I couldn't find it.  Ever.  I think my mom couldn't find it either.  A friend of mine couldn't find it and she asked about it.  So, after several attempts since March I have finally fixed the problem and if anyone is interested, you can now subscribe to Java Talk via an RSS reader.  I did it! I did it!  WooHoo, I did it!

Just type in www.bringyourownmug.blogspot.com in the search box of your RSS reader and it should bring up Java Talk.  Do me a favor, if you give it a try, please post a quick note in the comment section and let me know that it worked (or that it didn't).  Thanks so much!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished