10/12/11

Consider yourself warned!

If you are a fruit fly, that is.  I despise fruit flies.  And suddenly, they are all over my house.  Gross!  Gross!  Gross!  So I have found a home remedy and it WORKS!

Here it is...
Pour 1 Cup of Apple Cider Vinegar into a small bowl.  Add a few drops of dish soap and mix.  Then sit near an area you see your fruit flies.  I used a smaller scale.  I used a custard cup and eyeballed my measurements.  Exact measurements are not necessary :)  I placed my "trap" next to my fruit bowl and WHAM!  I have over 20 of those little pests floating around.  That is in the first 24 hours.  I am so gonna win this one.  Sorry fruit flies, find another house or be prepared to be lured into my wet trap.  As I said above, consider yourself warned!

1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished