10/8/11

A different point of view

Naps...I believe they are wonderful things. It's just one of those things where everyone has different thoughts on naps.

We spend our early childhood fighting this daily event. And for some families, I hear naptime turns into an event. Lucky for me, my kiddos have always been good sleepers.

Andy sees a nap as a waste of time. This is an unproductive way to use your time. He's lucky I like him despite his opinion of naps.

A nap for me is a luxury. I don't even make my bed on the weekend in hopes that I'm going to make it back into my cozy haven for an afternoon nap. The way I see it, I go and go all week when Andy is at work. I'm not complaining, it's just what I do. But on the weekend, our Daddy is home so I don't have to answer every question or do everything around the house. I can disappear for a little bit and relax. Enjoy some quiet time for me. The other stuff will wait. Let me have my Time Out from the world. I'll be back shortly. And if I got a good nap in, I'll be in a much better mood to get things done. Naps are not a waste of time. They are a way to be refreshed so you can carry on with your daily tasks.


What do you think? Are naps a luxury or a waste of time?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished