11/11/11

1/3 of Americans do this...

I read a study today conducted by Kellogg (there is your hint). I was surprised that only 1/3 of Americans eat breakfast each morning. Wow! I knew some people skip that meal for one reason or another, but 1/3? I didn't expect that many.

I cannot imagine not eating breakfast. It is too much a part of my quiet, Mommy Time routine. Eat breakfast, drink coffee an read...ahh! Mommy bliss :).

Of course, I can't imagine being awake and not eating for hours either. I actually eat twice before lunch. Breakfast first thing and a healthy, smaller snack about mid-morning after my workout that replenishes my energy and ties me over until lunch.

Do you eat breakfast? I'm curious, is seems I am definitely a minority.

Thanks for reading Java Talk. Please share your thoughts below.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished