11/21/11

Fall is Here


This is our birch tree. Two years ago, Andy and I thought it wasn't going to make it and we were ready to toss it to the curb and get a new tree. But we decided to give it another season. So glad.

This tree has become my favorite tree in our yard. It has grown so much and fills in so beautifully.

Yesterday I passed by the window and noticed all the leaves had fallen. I didn't see this happening. Must have been a few dropped here and a few there but now my tree is bare.

I know this is the way of nature but it's still a little sad. The dreary, cool months give us some terrific holidays to spend with family but I'm going to look forward to seeing this tree spring back to life!

What says "it's Fall" to you?

Thanks for reading Java Talk. Please share your thoughts below.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished