11/7/11

Intimidated No More


This is a picture of the back of the box of my apron kit. I want to show you what it looked like when I bought the kit. It was all one sheet of fabric with these patterns on it.



This is me sporting my new finished apron. For some reason, both Mini's and Andy had a difficult time taking a picture that wasn't fuzzy. Sorry about that.

I spent almost 4 hours on this apron today, but it's finished :) I was determined to figure my new sewing machine out...and I did. Slowly, but I did it.

It was pretty neat to actually see how I improved as the hours passed. My lines became straighter and my speed picked up. All in all, I'm thrilled with the finished product and I am happy with the purchase of my very own sewing machine. I have no idea what I will use it for next but I'd like to find something to do.
It's a good day when you get to do something that gives you such a sense of accomplishment.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment :

  1. Dawn, it looks great! Congratulations on your accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished