11/14/11

Picture story

This weekend Andy and I had a chance to go away. The Mini's went to my parents' house and had many adventures while the hubby and I took off to Baltimore, MD for two nights.

It was relaxing for us. It was fun to walk around an unfamiliar city. We found some nice spots to eat. And of course, there was sightseeing.

When we got home Sunday, we wanted to have fun with the Mini's and enjoy the rest of our weekend.

We took them to practice riding their bikes. And then headed off to a park. Here is a collage I made on my IPhone. Literally, I took the pics on my phone then created this collage.





It was great to get away and I think it's important for parents and kids to get a break from each other. But its also great to be back together again.


Thanks for reading Java Talk. Please share your thoughts below.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished