12/29/11

Get Rid Of Those Smells

I've already mentioned that I am very concerned about living in a house that smells like I have 2 kids, 2 cats and a dog.  I am almost finished with my first bottle of home made room spray.  I use it often and I am looking forward to coming up with a new scented combination.

I've been researching other home remedies to see what else I can try.  I discovered a great idea and had to share.  Imagine this...you are preparing a great meal.  It is going to be very tasty, full of many flavors.  Maybe onion, or garlic, or even better, onion AND garlic ;)  Dinner smells so good and you cannot wait to sit down and finally eat.  What is the downside (other than bad breath)?  The lingering smells in your kitchen for the next few days.  So here is the little trick I found...

While you are cooking that yummy dinner, place a small dish of vinegar next to the stove.  That's it.  Pretty simple.  Honestly, I haven't given this a try yet, but I am definitely going to use this the next time I cook a stinky, uh, I mean a tasty meal.

Let me know if you give this a try.  I am curious to find out if this works.  Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished