12/6/11

Homemade Air Freshener


I am so excited about this new idea. I have two cats, a dog, two kids and one husband. I am always worried that my house smells like animals or something worse. So I buy lots of air fresheners and sprays and candles, etc.

I found this simple recipe online and couldn't wait to try it. It was simple and worked great! Andy says its very strong but it's just a matter of getting the right balance. No biggie. And there is nothing harmful in these simple, natural ingredients.

All you need is a spray bottle, water and 30-40 drops of whatever essential oil scent you wish I use. I mixed Sweet Orange an Clove Bud. I love that sweet and spicy combination. Add it all together. Shake it up. Spray. Smell your wonderful, homemade room spray.

If you give this a try, leave a comment and let me know what scent you made. Give us some ideas for future sprays.

Thanks for reading Java Talk. Please share your thoughts below.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished