1/3/12

Back To School

The holidays are almost over.  We actually made it all the way to Thursday before I felt the beginning of "being together too much" syndrome kick into effect.  The week home with the kiddos was nice.  I enjoyed watching them play with their new toys.  They just seemed to hop from one new toy to another throughout each day.  We played together.  And we met up with some friends we don't get to see often.

Thursday, they started to get on each other's nerves.  Which got on my nerves.  It didn't help that we didn't get out of the house that day.  Grandparents arrived Thursday afternoon.  That made Friday fly by.  I love to watch the Mini's with their G-parents :)

The kiddos are back to school.  I will miss the relaxed nature of the past week and a half.  It has been great to get up early when I want and chose to stay in bed when I want.  This is a luxury only possible on days that we don't have to rush out the door to get the boy to school.  Andy has come home and joined us for lunch each day which was a nice way for us to connect as a family during this past week.  It will be nice to get back into a routine.  And it will be nice not having to worry about what to do with the kiddos while I exercise.  I'm thankful for the time we had together.  I'm glad we had a nice time and enjoyed each other.  But I have to be honest, I'm glad they are back to school and I get a little bit of alone time again ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished