1/18/12

Seriously Long Lasting

I can be a girlie girl and I love to get a pedicure. But it is extremely rare for me to get a manicure. It's just not worth the money to me. The color on my toes lasts, on my fingers...not so much. I've tried a few different types of gel polishes at the salon. I like the idea of the color lasting over a week. But for some reason, I don't have much luck with how these formulas dry on my nails. These new polish techniques definitely last a long time and I've seen beautiful manicures done with the gel polish but it hasn't worked out as well as I'd hoped for me.

 So I discovered the brand, Zoya. This brand of nail polish is said to be natural (although I don't know how that works since there are lots of ingredients that I can't pronounce). But there are a few things that are NOT in these nail polishes.  This polish is toluene, formaldehyde, DBP and Camphor Free.    That sounded good to me, so I bought two colors as well as a kit that included a base coat, top coat, quick dry and polish remover.




When my colors arrived, I quick chose one and got to work. I am thrilled to say this color really did last over a week with no chips. The past few days a few tiny chips appeared. I'm not sure how this company did it, but this polish looks great on.




Did I mention there are 300 colors to choose from? 300! Check out the website, www.zoya.com. If you take the time to paint your nails, I think this is a great product. I have seen a small selection at Ulta but you've got to check out the colors on the website. Seriously, it's overwhelming. I had never heard of this brand before. Have you?

 Thanks for reading Java Talk. Please share your thoughts below.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished