2/22/12

My Cup of Tea



Last year I had shares with my Mother in Law that I would like to have a set of 4 teacups and saucers. We never picked out any china when we got married and I've never missed it. But I really wanted to have my own pretty teacups.

So for christmas, my MIL gave me these teacups and saucers. They are so pretty. And dainty. Not big enough to drink my coffee from but I do enjoy a cup of tea in the evening or with a friend who may not share my passion for coffee (there really are people out there who don't drink coffee, ha!).

So tonight, as I sat down to read, I decided to make some tea and use these fun cups. I love the little klinky sound it makes when I place the cup on the saucer. It really is the simple things in life that can bring a smile to our face.



Thanks for reading Java Talk. Please share your thoughts below.

1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished