2/13/12

Valentine's Treat

I really dreaded the thought of buying two boxes of Valentines Cards and sitting down with the kiddos to sign their names over and over and over again. This year, I decided to try something different.

We spent all morning working on these treats but I'm really happy with the finished product. We chose to make treat bags with homemade chocolate covered pretzels, with sprinkles of course ;)



We made some white covered and some pink covered. They are delicious and really cute!




Each bag has 3 pretzels in it. Two white and one pink. We are going to print out labels to stick on the bags that say Happy Valentines Day! to finish these off.

This took much longer than I expected but I think it was definitely worth it.

Thanks for reading Java Talk. Please share your thoughts below.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished