3/16/12

No School Today

The kiddos have no school today. So we are making the most of our day together. Keep them busy, that's what I say.

First I made a pancake breakfast for my hungry Minis. If there is something my kiddos love, it's pancakes.

Then we were off to gymnastics for the Girl Mini.

In a little while, we are going to meet a friend for lunch at Isaacs. We love this restaurant. We get to eat out and still feel like we are making healthy choices...until the kiddos free sundaes come out ;)

After lunch, I'm taking the kids to a local animal shelter. This place has odd hours so we haven't been all year. My daughter asks me weekly if we can go play with the animals. I have to tell her no. So today, we will go and love on the cats and dogs that are looking for a home. We already have a dog, two cats and two fish, so we won't bring anyone home. But its always fun to cuddle with these animals who haven't found their Forever Homes yet.


Thanks for reading Java Talk. Please share your thoughts below.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished