4/23/12

Awesome Muffin!

It has been a while since I've made muffins for my family.  It has also been a while since I've posted a recipe.  So here is a new recipe I tried and they REALLY hit the spot!

Banana Oat Muffins
1 1/2 C all purpose flour
1 C rolled oats
1/2 C white sugar
2 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
1 egg
3/4 C milk
1/3 C canola oil
1/2 t vanilla extract
1 C mashed bananas (I used 2 bananas)

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt.
In a large bowl, beat egg lightly.  Stir in milk, oil and vanilla.  Add the mashed banana and stir well.  Stir into flour mixture until combined.
Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray.  Divide batter into muffin pan.
Bake for 18-20 mins.

These really were very tasty!  Enjoy :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished