4/2/12

Better Every Day

This morning at 6 o'clock, I was ready to take my first boxing class with bags since before my surgery. I've been hitting for a few weeks but I've been intimidated by the bags. I also know myself and feared not being able to limit myself if necessary. So I waited.

Last week my Physical Therapist told me I was passed the point where I can harm my repair. This is great news. Now if I have pain or tenderness I don't have to worry I've done damage.

So I gave myself another week and then showed up bright and early, ready to face the bag. It was great. I was very happy with what I was able to do. And without pain! This is a huge milestone for me. One I am happy to share. Two months since surgery and I'm almost better than ever. I dreaded this surgery so deeply but I have no regrets about going through with it.


Thanks for reading Java Talk. Please share your thoughts below.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished