4/5/12

Spring Break Is Here

Today is the first day of Spring Break.  I'm not sure how that can be because it seems we were just saying "Happy New Year's!".  So the Mini's and I are looking at the next five days together.  Good times ahead.  This morning I had to smile as I thought of what these next few days home from school will be like.

First, this Mommy gets to sleep in!  I was going to lay in bed until "the clock says 7" because that is when my kiddos are allowed to get up.  But in the end, I got up at 6:30, I couldn't give up my quiet time completely.  The extra half hour was nice.  I made apple cinnamon pancakes for the breakfast, which were very much enjoyed.  It was also nice to not have to rush the kids through the morning routine while I rush through mine.

Today we will have friends over to play.  This is a special treat because school has really cramped our social calendar (haha).  Seriously though, it seems our friends are on a completely different school schedule so we rarely get to see these Buddies.

The weather is nice so I'm looking forward to getting outside with the Mini's to soak up some Vitamin D.  I'm also looking forward to no homework fuss for a few days.  Although I still can't believe Spring Break is here, I am happy to take these next few days and make some memories with my Mini's.

Are you doing anything special with your kiddos while they are home from school?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished