5/3/12

Disappointment...

I have been working very hard to prepare for my boxing certification. I have studied. I have practiced. I have even had the opportunities to co-teach a few classes. I have gotten mentally prepared to succeed. The big day is this Sunday.

Yesterday, I received an email saying that my certification class has been cancelled. What?! I was so upset. I see this certification as a door that is opening for me. As scary as it has been as times, I really want this. And they cancelled it. I was pretty down about this yesterday. But there isn't much I can do about this. I have already paid so they will have to reschedule. I just need to be patient (I hate being patient) and keep my focus. I will do this. Definatly a setback but not the end of the road. I'm disappointed but I am still focused.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished