5/9/12

I Want To See This One.

I love musicals.  I love random songs and dancing.  I like to watch them on the screen as well as on stage.  I have two favorites.  They are very different plays in terms of content as well as music style.  One favorite is My Fair Lady.  The other is Aida.  I have lost count how many times I have seen Aida on Broadway.

I was surprised to see that there is a new show on Broadway.  Well, that wasn't the surprising part, ha.  The surprise was that it is Newsies!  Growing up in my house, Newsies was often playing.  I saw it in the theater when it came out...1992.  I had the soundtrack that I listened and sang along with.  And then when the video was released, Newsies was a common flick showing at our house.

And now its on Broadway!  I am hoping that my Mom, Sister and I can find a way to get out to see this one together.  What a fun day that would be.


Do you like musicals?  What is your favorite musical?  Have you seen Newsies?  Maybe we can get a bus tour together and take a Java Talk trip to see the show!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished