5/2/12

New Pony in Town







Meet Elliott, a pony who was born 6 days ago at the stable where my Girl Mini takes lessons, Encore Farms.

I grew up with cats. I had the occasional fish. Some girls are horse crazy. I was cat crazy. My little girl, is one of the horse crazy kind of girls.  She always has been.  At three she was claiming that she is going to be a "horsey worker" when she grows up.  I'm starting to think she just may.

So now my girl is taking riding lessons. She loves it. I love watching her learn how to handle and care for a horse.  And I love being around the horses.  Often, while she is in the arena I'm going up and down the stable aisle talking to and petting the horses.

I was so excited to meet my first newborn pony today! Last week we knew he was coming any day but he didn't arrive until the day after our lesson.   He is beautiful. It was fun to watch him play. What a great way to spend the morning with my kiddo!


Thanks for reading Java Talk. Please share your thoughts below.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished