6/24/12

I Did It!

Saturday was a big day for me. I spent all day being trained to become an instructor for a fitness program called R.I.P.P.E.D.
Resistance
Intervals
Power
Plyometrics
Endurance
Diet

This was an 9 hour day with a 1 hour break for lunch. I did it! I passed! I can now go out and teach R.I.P.P.E.D at a gym. I do not actually have a job lined up yet but that's okay. Getting certified was much more about achieving something for myself. And I did it. Boxing is still my passion and I am still getting certified to teach boxing. The date keeps getting pushed back but I have not given up. I am going to get certified and find somewhere to teach. This is another step forward for me. Learning new skills and finding what I want to do with my time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished