6/14/12

A Little Getaway

A friend and I were out walking one night and decided we wanted to get away for a night. This idea was pretty exciting for both of us so we quickly got planning. We decided our destination would be Baltimore, MD. Its far enough away to feel like a trip but close enough to home that we didn't spend our whole trip in the car. What an adventure we've had!

The only plans we had were a scheduled massage. This was a great way to begin our relaxing Momcation. One thing I've never done was ride in a taxi. This may sound silly but goal of mine for this year was to ride in a cab. I did it! We took a taxi to the next big thing on my list. I got a tattoo! This is something I've wanted to do for years. This was not planned before we left home but as we sat over lunch the idea came up and there was no going back.

We had a great time. Laughed a lot, relaxed and enjoyed spending time with a friend.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished