6/18/12

My Summer Hit!

I bought a Fruit Infusion Pitcher. I love it! It's a simple glass pitcher with a removable chamber. This chamber has holes in it. You choose your fruit, cut it into small chunks and place in the chamber. Finally, pour water into the pitcher.

I drink a lot of water. Water and coffee are what I exist on. I love the idea is the fruit infusion because it favors the water without any added sugars or artificial sugars. So far I've tried strawberries and peaches. I think liked the strawberry water better but my kiddos have said they favored the peach. I'm going to try kiwi and lemon and I think I'll try apples with cinnamon too!

Such a simple idea but I have a feeling it is going to get a lot of use at this house.

1 comment :

  1. That is just so cool, and summery looking. I think I would like to try that.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished