6/29/12

Party Favors

Once again it's birthday party time. My Girl Mini is turning 6 next week and we are celebrating this weekend.

I've mentioned before that my husband does not like the Party Treat Bag tradition. I don't really care for it either but I don't want to be the mom that doesn't send the guests home with a treat bag.

My solution this time was to make an edible favor...one for each kiddo. These were super easy to make.

I bought sugar cones, M & M's, clear treat bags, ribbon and decorative craft tape (mine has cupcakes on it).

I put M & M's in the cone, slid the cone into the corner of a treat bag. Then I wrapped the bag around the cone and used the decorative tape to keep the bag cone shaped. Then I topped off the cone with M & M's. Finally, I tied off the top with ribbon. And Voila! You have cute cone shaped party favors.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished