7/19/12

Hard Work

My son is definitely a team sport kind of kid. My daughter is not. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just been harder to find an activity that she is willing to participate in. So, we started Horse Lessons. She LOVES horse lessons.

I had no idea how much work was involved in riding a horse. I also didn't know what to expect from lessons. I think I was imagining a glorified pony ride. I didn't realize we were entering into the world of Horse Shows.

This had been such a learning experience for both my Girl Mini and myself. It's hard work. A lot of hard work. But my girl seems determined to get it right.

Today was exciting because she got to take her new tack equipment and use it for the first time. Next week she has her first practice show. This is a new adventure for both of us.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished