7/18/13

I'm Just Going To Do It

I'm going to do something very dramatic tonight after work.  I'm going to get my hair cut very short. Short, spikey and sassy.  I've wanted to do this for years and have had a few reasons why I've never taken this step. But the reasons are gone. All that's left is a little worry I won't like it. But it's just hair and it will grow back.  I've decided to do this because I've wanted to for so long.  I've decided to do this now, in spite of a small amount of nervousness at the thought of such drastic change because I no longer want to say "I want to cut my hair short and sassy". I may hate it. I may love it. I'll know by 8:30 tonight.  But I will no longer be able to say, "I've always wanted to..."  I'm doing this for me. Love it or hate it, I will finally know.  Although I am a little nervous, I'm mostly excited to have a new style :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished