7/9/13

Java Talk is Back!

I'm back!  My life has taken so many twists and turns over the past year. It was a long, dark year and Java Talk was just not something I could handle for some time. But I'm feeling the urge to write again so Java Talk is back...

I believe this will be a creative outlet as well as an avenue of healing and I'm looking forward to reconnecting with my readers. At times I may write very personal things. I apologize now if what I share makes you uncomfortable. Life is a journey and the road can be very hard. I know I'm not alone with this view. So check back to see what I've learned. I hope to share insight and encourage others. And finally, feel free to leave comments. You never know whose heart you'll touch. 

3 comments :

  1. Glad you are feeling like writing again :) Love ya girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back. Looking forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Life is filled with all kinds of twists and turns...can't wait to read all about yours.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished