7/18/13

Where In The World?

I met a woman last night and it was an interesting evening. She came into the restaurant and sat beside me talking on the phone. I couldn't help but overhear her side of the conversation. She had been in Bogota, Columbia that morning for work and sitting beside in Camp Hill, Pa by night!  She has travelled all over the world. Turkey, Greece and Columbia were just some of the places she went into detail about. 

I'm listening to her stories and thinking how I've lived such a sheltered life. I haven't even been out West in the United States. When I was in 7th grade I had to do a report on a country and I chose Greece. After last night, I have a renewed desire to get to Greece. Someday...ill put that on my list. 

One thing my new friend reminded me of is that right now, my life is like a blank canvas. That is exciting. And as I discover more about myself and where I wan to go, I get to share these experiences with my kids. I am feeling very blessed. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished