8/14/13

Making Memories

We took our order vacation as a family of three this past week. My parents and sister joined us on our trip to the beach. This year was about the kids. We wanted to do lots of special things for the kiddos while making new traditions and memories. 

And much to my kids' annoyance, I had the camera ready the whole time to capture those moments. 

It sounds crazy but we went to the beach for vacation and hardly stepped foot in the sand. The kiddos wanted to swim in the pool, so they swam in the pool. We hit a few amusement parks. We spent one evening on the boardwalk. My son got to play mini golf with his Grandaddy and my daughter got to take a few pony rides. 

We stayed very busy and really enjoyed our time together as a family. When asked about one thing they enjoyed the most, my son said his favorite activity was the one theme park we went to. My daughter said she liked being with everyone for so many days. 

We are truly blessed. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished