9/4/13

My New Addiction

I briefly made mention of this in my last post.  But its becoming a real problem.  I am addicted to Craigslist. It fascinates me to see what people are selling and for what cost.  Mostly I am in interested in furniture.  I don't need much for my house but I'm looking for a few items.  I still need a night stand, a book case and a dresser.  This is where my addiction started. 

Now I find myself refreshing my search throughout every day.  Its so much fun to see the new listings.  I get excited when I see a good deal.  So far, I've scored a kitten, a desk, two chairs and one antique sewing machine. All for a grand total of $65.00!

I love the idea finding a good piece of old furniture.  I get excited when I see the possibilities...of a good deal, of a refinishing project, of something new for my house...

I have not ventured into the world of selling my own things.  But I've already begun thinking about what I can post online when I get the nerve to tackle this new to me side of Craigslist.  I know I won't make much money by selling anything on Craigslist but I will make a few bucks and make room for the next new find.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished