9/3/13

New Project

I have got my hands on a new project. I'm doing something I've never done before. And I'm so excited about it. 

I bought a desk for myself off of Craigslist (my newest addiction). This desk was partially stripped when I bought it. So I am busy sanding away and preparing to paint the desk to match my living room. 

I have friends lending me power tools and my Dad giving me hands on advice. And I'm loving every minute of it. I've always enjoyed creating things with my hands and this is no different. Watching the desk transform before my eyes to be what I envision makes me almost giddy.  I'll be working hard this week to finish it up. Pictures will follow. Have you ever refinished a piece of furniture?

1 comment :

  1. Hey Dawn!
    One of my projects that I completed was buying used wooden dinning room chairs, sanding, priming and then painting them! ALL 7! I let everyone pick their own color and they came out great!
    Good Luck with yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished