9/18/13

Rocking the Craigslist!

So I admitted last week that I am addicted to Craigslist.  I have gotten some great deals on really cool stuff.  Yesterday, I decided to flip the coin and try to sell on Craigslist.  This way I can earn a little money back and get rid of some of my old stuff at the same time.  Genius!

I downloaded the Craigslist App to my phone and cannot believe how easy it is to post an Ad to sell things I don't need or want anymore.  Just a few clicks and a picture.   Its great!  I posted four Ads, and I have had inquiries on all four items.  I even sold one of the items already.  Sold, as in its already gone.  I am so excited about my new adventure into Craigslist.  It's almost as fun to sell as it is to buy.   I only caution that you don't leave anything at my house or else it may be posted for sale the next day, haha.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished