4/17/16

The New Look

Hi all! I'm so excited to share the new, updated look of Java Talk. I have wanted to update the look of this blog but have been unsuccessful on my own.  Starting over wasn't really an option unless I wanted a new name and address.  I really like www.bringyourownmug.blogspot.com.  I think it's pretty creative so I didn't want to give it up.  After many Google and Pinterest searches, I learned I could hop over to my 3rd favorite site, Etsy and purchase a template for my blog!  So I did!  I bought a template  from a company called GetPolishedCreative, based out of South Carolina.

Not only do I love the look, but I have been very impressed with the customer service.  I've been working with Chelsea Hibbard.  She took all my information and made the changes for me (for a small additional fee which I was happy to pay).   She has been great to work with.  Chelsea has answered all my questions in a quick manner and asked my personal preferences for the layout. I am thrilled with the final product.

I started Java Talk five years ago and the look of blogs have changed a lot.  I was looking for something simple, classic and pretty.  I am so happy with the new look of Java Talk.  Take a quick look and let me know what you think of our new look.

As always, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished